Preamble: The offers and sells of products on the website https://www.qookka.com are regulated by the following terms and conditions.
The products purchased on the website are sold by:
FLY SOLARTECH SOLUTIONS S.R.L.
P.zza Carlo Cattaneo, 6 33038 – S. Daniele del Friuli (UD) – ITALY
1. Qookka website (or simply, the "website") is operated by Fly Solartech Solutions srl, with HQ in Piazza Cattaneo N.06, San Daniele del Friuli, Italy (or simply "FLY").
2. "Customer" is the purchaser of products that covers the capacity of consumer, meaning those individuals and legal entities that purchase and act for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity;
3. "Site" is the set of web pages belonging to Qookka.com domain;
4. "Prices" are the costs of the products reported on the site;
5. "Delivery Costs" are the shipping costs of the products;
6. "Specials" or “Sales” are sales made by FLY under special conditions for all or part of the products and for limited time periods;
7. "Shopping Cart" is the virtual container on the site of the products selected by the customer for purchase;
8. "Sales Conditions" are the herein reported rules governing the relationship between the Customer and FLY for the purchase of Products
9. "In Stock" items directly shipped from our store within __ hours at your home;
10. "Articles on order": items requiring increased delivery times because they will have to be ordered from our suppliers and their subsequent shipment to our warehouse and then your home; for these orders you will receive subsequent notification of the assumption of your order;
11. "Delivery Time": the expected delivery time goes from a minimum of __ days to a maximum of __ working days.
The offers and sales on the website integrate a distance contract governed by Article 50 and following from the Legislative Decree N. 206 (Consumer Code) of 6th September 2005, and by Legislative Decree N.70 of 9th April 2003 (SO-CALLED Law on Electronic Commerce). The purchase of products is intended for consumers. The present sales conditions govern the relationship between the customer and FLY on the purchase of products on the Site. The Customer is required to read the sales conditions provided by FLY carefully, in compliance with Art. 12, co. 3 of Legislative Decree. N. 70/2003.
READ CAREFULLY THE USER CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using this Site, you explicitly agree to comply with the following conditions, which FLY company may change at any time as provided under the same conditions. We suggest that you periodically check these conditions to check for any changes. If you do not agree with the provisions in these Terms and Conditions you are not authorized to use the Site.
1. For the purchase of the Products, the Customer must proceed to register by entering his/her personal details, following the instructions provided by the registering program, and will have to complete and submit to FLY the purchase-order form available in electronic format on the website, following the instructions contained in the Site. The purchase order form must be accurately filled out in its entirety.
2. The customer must enter the Product/s selected into the "Shopping Cart" and, after having read and accepted the contribution for delivery costs, may proceed to purchase.
3. If the Customer needs to change the purchase order or the information contained in it, he/she shall follow the proper change procedure contained in the site. In particular, the Customer shall be entitled to change the amount of products he/she intends to purchase, adding or deleting one or more Products from the Cart.
4. After this transaction, the customer will display a screen containing a summary of the purchase order (including the delivery and handling costs) and a further request of confirmation of purchase.
5. After viewing the summary, the customer must select the type of payment and "click" the button "Checkout".
1. With the confirmation of the purchase order by the Customer, the terms of sale and additional information on this site are believed to be fully known and accepted by the customer.
2. The Order Confirmation that FLY will send to you at the indicated email address is an acceptance of the contract proposal.
3. The contract will be concluded, and shall be binding on both parties, when the Order Confirmation will be sent to the customer.
4. The Order Confirmation sent by email by FLY will include: a mention of the product/s purchased, the indication of the price, means of payment, the cost of delivery and the right of withdrawal in accordance with provisions of article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 70/03.
5. After the payment, you will receive an email that will notify the receipt of payment and by that time it will be effective the timing for the preparation and shipment of your order;
6. If our staff will find any error in your order, or consider it not shippable in the times and means requested, you will receive immediate communication from us, which will mark your order as REFUSED. If you should receive such a message, please contact us.
7. It is denied any right of the Customer related to damages or compensation and any contract liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or property if those are caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order, or the cancellation due to failure of payment by the deadline stated.
8. In the catalogue of the products availability published on the website by FLY, the products, being constantly updated, can be changed in non-real time and without notice. The product images are only intended to present the product, they may differ from the actual appearance of the product or may refer to products of the same type with performance modifications, and can be modified and changed without notice at any time.
9. You are purchasing products viewable and described on our website and agree that the images of those products cannot be fully representative of its features and may differ in colour and its shades, sizes and accessories shown in the picture.
1. Product prices are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of all taxes and/or applicable taxes;
2. Product prices are not inclusive of delivery costs, the amount of which will be provided to the customer in the summary of the purchase order;
3. The price of the product will be the one indicated on the website in the same exact time of ordering. Therefore, there will not be any increases or decreases in prices, also in correlation to promotional sales previous or subsequent the order purchase;
4. The customer can choose between two payment methods: by credit card or Balance linked to a PayPal ™ account, or by bank transfer.
5. By paying with PayPal ™, the customer must provide the required data, which will be handled directly by PayPal ™, without having to re-enter your credit card or debit card information. PayPal ™ is a leader in online payments.
6. FLY will not accept any other forms of payment that are not hereby specified.
- The delivery of products will be done by courier and times will vary depending on the destination, the time when the order will be acquired and the availability of the Products.
- For the goods available FLY will deliver them to the courier within 5 working days following the receipt of the purchase order.
- Barring unforeseen circumstances, the delivery time on the Italian country will amount to 7 working days starting from the delivery of the goods to the courier. For hard to reach locations such as mountain resorts, small islands, extreme suburbs, the delivery time will be equal to 15 working days.
- Upon shipment you will receive email notification of shipment; you will also receive an e-mail directly from the courier that will inform you that they took charge of your pack.
- Our system will calculate your shipping charges based on some parameters dictated by the national carrier and you can check the cost of your shipment at the end of the compilation of your order by reading the summary under "Shipping". The costs range from a minimum of 6.50 EUR including VAT, up to a maximum of 390.40 EUR including VAT for hazardous materials and/or above 1000 Kg of weight. Please carefully check the order summary and the shipping costs listed there in order to avoid various problems before sending in your order and especially BEFORE PAYMENT.
- After receiving the e-mail with the notification of shipment, the courier will deliver the goods within the timeframe set, depending on the locations served. We suggest you contact the carrier directly if you won’t be present at expected time of delivery to arrange for delivery in specific times, in order to avoid incurring additional costs.
If you find any damaged goods inside your parcel, we invite you to send an email within 24 hours from the receipt of the package to one of the following addresses: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org, with attached photographic documentation relating to the damaged goods. The email shall also contain the reference number of the order and the shipping code. With the opening of the instance, we will proceed to the reimbursement of the cost of the goods or, if you prefer, a new shipment of the goods damaged all at our expense.
Right of withdrawal: Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206/05, the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal without penalty and without specifying the reason.
The customer will have to follow these simple steps:
1) Send to FLY, within 14 working days from the receipt of the product by registered letter with notice of receipt, its wish to terminate the contract;
2) Arrange at his own expense, using a courier of your choice, the shipping of the product to FLY SOLARTECH SOLUTIONS SRL at the following address: Via Umberto I, 40 - 33038 San Daniele del Friuli (UD) – ITALY. The product must be carefully packed in its original packaging with a copy of the registered letter sent inside it.
2.1) The notice may be sent within the same period by telegram, electronic mail or fax, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours.
2.2) FLY will, by bank transfer, proceed to the refund of the costs indicated in the purchase order and the initial shipping charges for the Products for which it was exercised the right of withdrawal within 14 days from the receipt of the Products.
2.3) The exercise of the right of withdrawal will be ineffective if: the returned product is not intact, the original packaging is missing, any integral elements of the product is missing or the product is damaged for reasons other than transportation.
The customer agrees that in case of dispute, the competent court will be that of Udine.
1) In order to purchase products on the Site you must provide personal data in the form.
2) The data provided on registration are handled FLY for the purposes and in the manner described below and in full respect of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the processing of personal data) and its following edits.
The personal data supplied shall be used for the following purposes:
a) Purposes related to the conclusion and implementation of the contract;
b) Statistical purposes and sending advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
3) The handling of the data for the purposes mentioned occurs with both automated and non-automated means for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional.
Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to subparagraph a) of paragraph 2 above, will make impossible to purchase products on the Site.
5) On the contrary, the refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to point b) will not cause any effect on the ability to purchase products on the Site.
6) The data administrator is the FLY SOLARTECH SOLUTIONS S.r.l. with headquarter in Piazza Carlo Cattaneo, 6 33038 - San Daniele del Friuli (UD) - ITALY – VAT: IT02685810307 - email: email@example.com
7) The personal data given to FLY are known exclusively to persons specifically appointed by the Administrator and competent within the company structure to carry out the activities required for the proper management of the relationship with the Customer for the purposes indicated.
8) The subjects whose personal data refers to may, at any time, exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the data, to request the correction, addition or deletion by sending directly to FLY a written request to the headquarter located in Piazza Carlo Cattaneo, 6 33038 - San Daniele del Friuli (UD) - ITALY - VAT IT02685810307 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information or clarification on the conditions of sale and the products, the customer can contact us at 0432.955377 or +39 3928062032, from Tuesday to Friday, from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00.
Italian law governs the contract between FLY and the Customer.
In case of disservice or dispute between FLY and the Customer, the competent Judge will be the one assigned to the place of residence or domicile of the consumer if he/she is located in the Italian territory.
For customers domiciled in states of the European Union it will be applied Articles 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU.
For customers domiciled outside the European Union the Court of Udine will be, on an exclusive basis, in charge of the legal dispute resolution.