SCARICATORE DG M TT 952110
DEHN GUARD DG M TT 2P 275 surge arrester - A.C. SINGLE PHASE - 952110, lightning current arrester, coordinated SPD Type 1
Warning: Last items in stock!
The (SPD) arresters DEHNbloc® M and DEHNgap M are coordinated directly with SPD type 2. Maximum continuous voltage (UC) Standard IEC 61643-11 specifies that the maximum continuous voltage of a SPD is the maximum value of the effective or constant voltage that can be applied permanently to the SPD.
According with the standard IEC CLC / TS 61643-12, this parameter must be sized according to:
- Installation mode (phase-neutral or phase-to-ground);
- Form of B.T. network (TT, TN or IT);
- Voltage network between phase and neutral (U0).
The dimensioning of the U SPD must be performed as follows:
- installed in TT and TN network phase-to-neutral or phase-to-ground:
- installed in an IT network phase-to-neutral: UC ≥ 1.1 x U0
- installed in a IT network phase-to-ground: UC ≥ 1,732 x U0
- installed in a TT, TN and IT network neutral-to-ground: UC ≥ U0
This dimensioning applies only to the SPD in conformity with IEC EN 61643-11 standard, because it involves the "Proof of failure to TOV" (temporary overvoltage). With this test an AC mains voltage to the SPD terminal is applied. The SPD has passed the tests, when:
- It does not get damaged;
- It damaged, but it does not create a hazardous situation (ie does not catch fire or uncovers any part under voltage).
The SPD of DEHN fully meet the requirements of the product standard CEI EN 61643-11, in reference to the TOV tests.
Fly solartech solutions srl
Piazza Carlo Cattaneo 6 33038
33038 San Dan, Udine
Phone: 0432 955377 Get Directions