High-performance solar panel produced in Germany by Hanwha Q.CELLS manufacturer. The third generation of Q.CELLS modules has been optimized in every way: better efficiency, increased operational safety, quicker installation, smarter design and extended product life.
NOT IN STOCK - CONTACT US FOR RESTOCK INFORMATIONS
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Maximum yields in every season, with excellent performance in case of low irradiance and low temperature. Using Q.ANTUM, the world record cell concept.
- Safe and constant returns thanks to Anti PID technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality (Tra.QTM).
- Long-term stability guaranteed by the VDE Quality Tested Program.
- Short circuit and power loss protection thanks to a breathable connection box and soldered wires.
- Combinable M connectors.
THE GLASS TECHNOLOGY THAT INCREASES SALES
- 50% reduction of the reflected light, with the long-term corrosion resistance thanks to excellent processing with the Sol-gel production process by roller.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND QUALITY FRAME
- Stability guaranteed in the presence of wind loads for a maximum of 5400 Pa, with a weight of only 19 kg per module.
MAXIMUM COST REDUCTION
- Up to 29% savings on logistic costs thanks to a higher number of modules per box.
- 12 years product warranty and 25 years linear warranty on performances.
The product has: 12 years warranty for manufacturing defects, a power minimum of 97% in the first year, 0.6% annual decline, greater than 83% the 25th, connectors Solarlok PV4.
Open circuit voltage [V]
Short Current [A]